We'd like to highlight a webinar that will be organized by NREL, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory and will go in-depth on the topic of soiling.
Webinar / Discussion: Soiling in Challenging Conditions
7:00 San Jose - 8:00 Denver - 15:00 Paris - 18:00 Dubai - 19:30 Mumbai - 22:00 Shanghai
A panel of experts will lead a web discussion on what constitutes and characterizes challenging locations and conditions for soiling and dust performance losses in solar energy systems, especially PV. We will try to understand the importance of factors such as:
- dust deposition/accumulation rates
- wind speed and direction
- receiving surface orientation
- composition of the particulate matter
- particular drivers such as industrial or agricultural activity
- seasonal variation, dust storms, and other severe soiling episodes
and any other variables that make a particular location challenging.
The panel participants will discuss PV plants in these countries:
- United Arab Emirates
More than a webinar, this web-based panel discussion is free and open to all.